Installation of satellite TV
Main Satellites TV Package HD Channels Ultra HD Channels BISS key Coverage Maps Sat Receivers Installation of satellite TV Satellite News Contacts
Installation of satellite TV
Installing the satellite dish (your motor)
Before you proceed directly to the installation and configuration of your motor you need to understand a few concepts: |
geostationary orbit: All satellites that transmit TV signals, as well as Internet access are located around the earth in the so-called geostationary orbit. These satellites are located at an altitude of about 35,800 km, the speed of their movement is that they turn around the Earth in 24 hours, and the orbit itself is located above the equator. For a stationary observer on Earth, the satellite will always be in the same place. If you build all of the satellites in geostationary orbit, in the southern part of the sky (the northern hemisphere) chain of satellites will appear in the form of an arc. This arc is called the Clarke Belt.
top of SATELLITE: When viewed from the surface projection of the satellites is a parabola, one point above the observer will be located the peak, the highest companion, called the vertex. That is why the satellite and will set up your motor. When setting up your motor rotor it will be in the zero position.
The elevation angle: elevation angle and elevation angle - the angle between the horizon and the direction of the satellite in the vertical plane. The closer to the satellite latitude location of the antenna, the higher the elevation, that is, the higher the satellite above the horizon. As the distance from the satellite longitude angle of elevation decreases and eventually becomes negative, ie the satellite with the orbital position is hidden behind the horizon.
AZ: Bearing - is the direction to the satellite in the horizontal plane. Azimuth - an important angle when setting your motor. Azimuth satellite orbital position which coincides with the longitude of the place of acceptance, will be equal to 180, that is, the antenna will be looking due south.
ELEVATION: Elevation - it is also very important to adjust the angle of the suspension of the polar satellite dish. In order to receive all available satellites, it is necessary that the antenna is rotated around a specific axis. This is called the polar axis, and it should be parallel to the Earth's axis. So that's elevation is the angle at which the polar axis is tilted relative to the vertical. The angle of elevation is defined as follows: 90 ° - latitude reception.
declination: If we set only the angle of elevation to the axis of rotation of the antenna, it does not take us a single satellite. "Ray" from the antenna will draw a straight line in the sky high above all the satellites. To remedy this situation antenna should be tilted with respect to the polar axis at a certain angle. This angle is called the angle of declination.
CORRECTIVE CORNER: According to the calculated angles of elevation and declination antenna is its "beam" to describe an arc in the sky a little bit different from the arc zone Clark, which of course is very undesirable. And the more you have an antenna, the greater the error will affect the reception. For that a small corrective angle which is typically less than one degree. The magnitude of this angle decreases the angle of elevation and angle of declination is increased.
rotation angle POLAR SUSPENSION: The rotation angle of the polar suspension - is the angle at which you have to turn the antenna around the polar axis with respect to the direction of the south to tune to a specific satellite.
Angle offset dish: The name itself speaks about the antenna that her focus shifted. Currency submitted from the area of shading mirror antenna, which is why "beam" antenna is not perpendicular to the plane of the aperture, and is aimed just above this angle offset. Due to this offset antenna is not staring at the sky as a direct focal and is almost vertically.
SETTING rotating antenna (your motor)
So, the theory we have read, proceed directly to the installation of your motor, or as it is called motor.
- To acquire satellite offset antenna with a diameter of 0.95 m (preferably not more than 1 m., Although the passport to the motor is written the maximum 1.2 m.), But if we want to have our engine had served long and reliable, it is not necessary to operate it at maximum settings. The smaller it is the load, the longer it will last.
- Gets your motor. Model your motor, there are many, but structurally they differ very little from each other. A good and fairly reliable is your motor company Strong SRT DM-2100.
- To acquire a universal convector linear polarization.
- Acquired the necessary length of the cable.
- Prepare the rack and set it F45-57mm vertically in two mutually planes.
Your motor is arranged so that in the course of a turn, he follows the path of the orbit, where satellites are located. In order for us to set up our system, we need your motor:
- Choose the central (top) satellite, for each geographical location is a satellite of the vertex;
- Determine the elevation when setting up your motor to ensure faultless support of the geostationary arc.
To solve these problems you need to know the longitude and latitude of our location.
As an example, select the location of Vologda - the coordinates 59 ° 13'00 '' to. w. 39 ° 54'00 '' c. . In our case, the length is between 39 ° 0 '- E Hellas Sat 2 and 40 ° 0' - E Express AM, so we were in the sector between the two satellites.
For us to calculate the angle of elevation - we need to use the value of the quantity of latitude (59 ° 13'00 '' S. Sh).
Either your motor is equipped with two symmetrical scales having different names - «Latitude» (latitude) and «Elevation» (elevation) . You can use the scale of latitudes, putting a value of 59 °, and if you purchased your motor that does not have the scale of "breadth", but there is a scale «Elevation» (elevation), the angle value is calculated by the formula: Elevation angle = 90 ° - Current latitude.
In our case: Elevation angle = 90 ° -59 ° = 31 °
Getting installing and configuring your motor
1. We get your motor out of the box and check its performance - it is via cable connects the receiver setup (such as Openbox X-800) c your motor (the inscription «Receiver» on the case). When you power on your motor LED will turn green. That is - all right, power to your motor filed. Use the signing as the «East-West Button», check the efficiency of the device. A single press of the retention would lead to the fact that your motor will rotate to the west - «West», double-click the retention will move eastward «East», so necessary to run in both directions, reaching 80 °.
If your motor is new, it will only move to the west. Make it move to the east, only resetting by pressing buttons «Reset» and clicking it to hold until the green LED flashes inclusion, changing the color to yellow. Reset, once again check the ability of your motor to move in both directions as above.
2. Check the ability to control your motor via a satellite receiver. To accomplish this, find the menu item "Antenna installation" box "positioner" and ustanalivaem value «DiSEqC 1.2», confirm the selection by pressing "OK". In the menu Do the steps:
Move the pointer to the menu item "Movement", using the rocker button on the joystick, click the left and right, while watching the reaction of your motor shaft. Also need to check the reaction of your motor on the menu item "One step».
It is not recommended to adjust your motor use satellite DVB- map.
Before the start of work on the installation and configuration required to install the motor in the zero position. To do this, connect the receiver and your motor cable. Turn on the receiver. Click on the control button, turn your motor in the "0" on the scale next to the "trunk". Then, press and hold for about 15 seconds the reset button. Turn off the receiver. Disconnect the cable.
3. We have decided on our geographical location. Longitude our place is 39 ° 54'E. Thus, we are between satellites «Express AM1» in the east (40 ° E), and «Hellas Sat 2" in the west (39 ° E). When the value is equal to the latitude of your location longitude of the satellite, the position of your motor shaft should be in the zero point - is ideal. In our case it is necessary to adjust the shaft on 0.5 ° W to the west to work with the satellite 39 ° E «Hellas Sat 2" or 0.5 ° E eastward to the satellite 40 ° E «Express AM1».
Error in half a degree from a central position to the position of the satellite does not make a great error, in connection with which the shaft can be left in the "zero" position and from the satellite to carry out the setting to 40 ° E «Express AM1».
If the angle of rotation of the polar suspension is significantly different, for example -2 ° degrees. So this angle to rotate the trunk of the motor relative to the zero value. A negative value means that you need to turn to the west.
4. Setting the elevation angle of your motor. Using scales «Elevation» (Rise) and «Latitude» (Latitude), exhibiting the elevation angle is 31 degrees, that is equal to the scale of latitude 59 degrees. With a good effort tight-fitting bolts.
5. Fasten the suspension of the antenna and your motor shaft so that there was a clear coincidence of the axes of the center of the suspension and the center shaft. Securing qualitatively tight fitting nut fastening of all elements.
6. Now you can fix the system to the bracket after connecting cables. The first cable will go from the converter to the connector «NLB» on the body of your motor, and the second is designed to connect the «Receiver» on the body of your motor and the satellite receiver (in this case Openbox X-800).
7. When setting up on top of the satellite you need to put it in the settings menu and choose the antenna with the strongest transponders of the satellite. When evidence showing about configuring the satellite, achieve their maximum and fix the antenna in this position. Next, you must ensure the correct satellite to scan channels and compare them to the table of frequencies. If all goes well and you have reached the desired satellite, try gently apply the antenna first upwards, then down naturally without turning at the same time, no nuts. The signal at these manipulations should be reduced equally in both directions. If the signal is increased by feeding the antenna up, it does not matter, it is most likely a result of the suspension sag under the weight of the engine and the whole structure. In this case, loosen the screws that secure the elevation and adjust the antenna to maximize the signal and re-tighten the screws. If the signal is increased by feeding the antenna down, it is likely the result of incorrect installation or non-vertical angle support. If the support is obviously a non-vertical direction north - south, then it can be corrected again be adjusted to the angle of elevation. The next step is the control signal to the satellites in the extreme west and east. To do this, you need to select two satellites with a strong signal to close in the value of the polar angles of rotation of the suspension to the west and east. Now compare changes Segal feeding the antenna up and down the east and west satellites.
- If the signal is reduced in both directions and on the West and on the East satellite, you are to be congratulated, the direction of the south have set very accurately and this setup is complete.