Characteristics of Tiger T500 HD:
Tiger T500 HD is a budget satellite receiver with support for HDTV (High Definition Television). Developers have simplified receiver receiver and equipped it with the most necessary in the design concept and software.
Satellite Receiver TIGER T500 HD apart from taking regular SD channels (in comfort) in MPEG-2 and MPEG-4, HDTV is capable of receiving high-definition channels (DVB-S2/H.264) with a resolution of up to 1080i. By TIGER T500 advantages should also include an HDMI output, card reader, Ethernet - port, USB 2.0 connector for recording TV broadcasts and various .
A special feature of this model is to support the Unicable LNB. This type of converters, allowing a single cable Quad start signal, ie, 4 independent signal. Such konvrtory there is range Inverto.
Corpus strict black, beautiful control, similar to the control Openbox X540.
TIGER T500 - is a simple and clear HDTV satellite receiver for the user, since it does not use Linux. He will satisfy anyone who acquires a receiver to watch TV instead of studying for Linux, since all receiver settings can be done from the control panel without the need for computer assistance.
• The new chip CONEXANT
• Multi card reader
• USB connector for the possibility of recording
• LAN Network Card
• Ability to save ethereal picture as a background when the screen saver (303 Play)
• Flash memory: 2 MB
• Memory SDRAM: 4 * 16 MB
• DVB-S/DVB-S2 (MPEG-2/MPEG4/H.264)
• Friendly menu and easy management
• Memory for 100 satellites, 40000 transponders and 6000 channels
• Super fast teletext
• PIG (picture enlargement function)
• HDMI digital output with support for HDCP. Video Output: 576p/720p/1080i
• S/PDIF Digital audio output
• 13-segment display VFD
• Support scan (4: 3,16: 9) Panscan function or Letter Box
• DiSeqC 1.0, 1.2, 1.3 (USALS) and switch 22kHz
• DiSeqC 1.1 Support
• EPG guide
• RS232 port for software change
• multilanguage menu (English, French, Germany, Spanish, Italian, Czech, Arabic, Farsi, Russian, Greek)
• favorite lists of channels and parental lock
Update receiver Tiger T500 HD with USB
Software Update can be done through a USB-flash drive.
1. To do this, in the root directory of the drive to write the software file, turn on the receiver into the working mode, connect the drive via the USB connector located on the rear panel.
2. Menu-mode Additional functions select the USB option in the window that appears, choose the software of the receiver file and press the OK button on the remote control or front panel.
3. To begin the process of updating the software of the receiver is similar to the previous mode.
Warning !!! Do not disconnect the power or remove the USB flash drive during the upgrade process. This may cause damage to the device.
Activate the menu patch (emulator)
To open channels BISS coding, you must activate the menu patch (emulator). Standing on any channel you need to press F1 + 000
Then you can add the necessary keys with the remote. The editor is in the MENU -> Settings -> menu Patch .
F1 + 000: Emulator on/off
F1 + 111: Selecting UART
F1 + 222: Ident list with the possibility of manual binding
F1 + 333: Manual input constant CW
F1 + 444: Manual entry key
F1 + 147: Editing keys
F1 + 555: IP Settings
F1 + 666: Plants server
F1 + 777: Auto IP
F1 + 999: Motor settings