Characteristics of Tiger E100 HD CA CI PVR LAN:
Tiger E100 HD CA CI PVR LAN - digital satellite HD receiver for viewing and recording (via USB) free and pay TV satellite HDTV high definition .
Tiger E100 is equipped with a network interface (LAN), which allows the receiver to connect to both the LAN and the Internet.
TIGER E100 HD - HD
budget satellite receiver
- DVB-S/DVB-S2 (MPEG-II/MPEG-IV/H.264)
- LAN network card (10/100 Mbps)
- USB interface 2.0 (PVR)
- HDMI video output resolution: 576i, 576p, 720p, 1080i
- Component video output YCbCr
- Digital coaxial audio output S/PDIF
- DiSEqC - 1.0/1.1/1.2/1.3 (USALS)
- Blind search function
- Software update and channel list through USB
Of the features of this tuner is also worth mentioning: very high speed channel switching, image quality at the highest level, the receiver is almost not heated to HD channels, very handy remote control (soft pressing, a clear response to the receiver), the presence of built-in network card (LAN) and main - very attractive price! Also worth noting is the presence of a universal card reader and CI slot to connect a conditional access module, the presence of the USB connector for recording, very fast scanning and channel switching, the timer for channel switching, software change through USB.
Specifications Tiger E100 HD CA CI PVR LAN:
• 396MHz MIPS CPU
• Flash memory: 2 MB
• DDR400 RAM memory: 128 MB
• Standards support: SD/HD (MPEG2/MPEG4 H.264), DVB-S, DVB-S2
• DiSEqC control - 1.0; 1.1; 1,2/USALS
• PVR - for configuration and recording/playback
• Memory up to 10,000 channels (TV and radio)
• Multi-language menu
• Fast switching between channels
• Easy to create their lists of favorite channels
• Electronic Programme Guide - EPG
• Support for subtitles on the screen
• The "Protection of children»
• Software update via USB and RS-232
• Recording and playback of video (when connected to USB-disk)
• Supported formats USB FAT & FAT32. NTFS (read only)
• Supported formats playable files: JPG, BMP, MP3, WMA
Front panel Tiger E100 HD CA CI PVR LAN:
• Digital display
• CA - kartrider
• CI connector conditional access modules
• menu control buttons
Update receiver Tiger E100 HD with USB-menu
1. Log in to the USB-menu and find the file with the software (data key)
2. Press OK and confirm software update
3. After the upgrade, reboot the receiver.
Warning !!! Do not disconnect the power or remove the USB flash drive during the upgrade process. This may cause damage to the device.
Activate the menu patch (emulator)
To open channels BISS coding, you must activate the menu patch (emulator). Standing on any channel you need to press F1 + 000
Then you can add the necessary keys with the remote. The editor is in the MENU -> Settings -> menu Patch .