Features Sat-Integral TH-7002M:
• High performance
• MPEG-2 & DVB full compatibility
• Multi LNB control by DiSEqC 1.0,1.2,1.3 (USALS)
• SCPC /MCPC reception from C /Ku-Range satellites
• High Sensitivity QPSK-tuner and demodulator
• Digital tuner with loop
• Output 0 /12V Out
• SCART and composite video output to 3hRCA
• CVBS /RGB video output
• PAL /NTSC /SECAM Conversion
• TV screen resolution (4: 3,16: 9) Resolution Forward: Vertical (V) 570, the horizontal (H) 750
• 4-digit, 7-segment display LED
• Convenient on-screen menu with all functions
• Easy search and customization with an audible signal effect
• Multi-language menu (English /French /Spanish /Germany /Turkish /Italiano /Arabic /Persian /Russian /Ukrainian)
• Electronic Program Guide (EPG) for 7 days
• Features Multi-PIP, PIP, ZOOM
• Supports super fast Teletext 800 pages and embedded VBI body text
• 8 favorite groups and function "parental lock»
• 100 Satellites, 6000 Channels and 4000 transponders
• Ultra-fast on /off the receiver
• ZOOM (zoom), Freeze Frame, and multi function timer
• Large scale when searching signal
• Group travel channel function
• 4 types of sorting channel functions
• Protection against overvoltage LNB
• Updating the software and settings through RS232 with support for USB-RS232 converter
Update receiver from your computer
1. Connect the receiver to a PC via the RS232 cable
2. Turn the power on the rear panel of the receiver
3. After loading the receiver, press the power button on the front panel of the receiver
4. On the receiver's display will show the time (or -:-) and the receiver will be in standby mode
5. Run the update
6. Select the COM-port that is used for this procedure in the section "Select port"
7. Select the check value Download S /W or Download Data to update the software or channel lists, respectively.
8. Click 'Open'dlya select the desired file, ie File '.bin' or '.sdx'.
9. Press the Start button
10. The receiver will start the update process, which will be displayed in the upgrade program, and on the front panel.
11. Wait until the front panel appears -End
12. Turn off the receiver and turn on for new software
Note: The receiver provides the function of the emergency software update. It is used in the usual way if the receiver can not be upgraded. To use this mode instead of the action items should be 2,3,4, hold down the front POWER button to turn on the receiver's power. Hold down the button for 2-3 seconds after the power supply, it is necessary to let go and make sure that the receiver is lit boot display. Then continue the upgrade process.
Warning !!!: Do not turn the receiver on the network during the upgrade process. This can seriously damage your receiver.
Activate the menu patch (emulator)
To open channels BISS coding, you must activate the menu patch (emulator). Standing on any channel you need to press F1 + 000