Features Sat-Integral S-1221 HD Stealth:
• Modern high-performance processor
• Ultra-fast for HDTV-receiver channel switching
• Multi card reader UniCAM
• Simultaneous recording (two) and play (third) gear
• USB 2.0 interface with support for WiFi adapters
• RJ-45 Ethernet connector that supports network functions and applications (RSS tapes, YouTube, Weather, Currency converter, FTP)
• Support for multiple media formats: JPG, BMP, GIF, MP3, OGG, WAV, FLAC, 3GP, MP4, MOV, MPG, TS, M2TS, DAT, VOB, WMA, AVI, MKV
• Supports FAT, FAT32 and NTFS USB-disk formats or USB-HDD
• Excellent image quality with the release of HDMI
• The output resolution: 4480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p_50Hz, 720p_60Hz, 1080i_50Hz, 1080i_60Hz, 1080P_50Hz, 1080P_60Hz
• Digital coaxial audio output
• RS-232 port for additional functions
• External IR receiver
• Full support for DVB-S /DVB-S2 (MPEG-2 /MPEG-4 /H.264)
• SCPC & MCPC reception with Ku /C band satellites
• Managing pomoschyu.DiSEqC 1.0 /1.1 /1.2 /1.3 (USALS), Auto DiSEqC
• «blind» Search
• multisatellite, network, hand, mnogotransponderny search.
• Supports PAL /SECAM /NTSC
• Optimized menu screen to display high resolutions
• Memory: 100 satellite channels and 10,000
• 8 favorite groups
• Parental Control
• Support for multi language menu (Russian, Ukrainian, English, French, Greek, Italian, Arabic, Swedish, Spanish, Turkish, German, Hungarian)
• Channel sorting by multiple parameters.
• Convenient function group transfer channels, the history of return (RECALL)
• The dual-mode program schedule for 7 days (EPG)
• Software upgrades through USB /FTP.
Update receiver Sat-Integral S-1221 HD Stealth with USB-menu
1. Log in to the USB-menu and find the file with the software (data key)
2. Press OK and confirm software update
3. After the upgrade, reboot the receiver.
Warning !!! Do not disconnect the power or remove the USB flash drive during the upgrade process. This may cause damage to the device.
Activate the menu patch (emulator)
To open channels BISS coding, you must activate the menu patch (emulator). Standing on any channel you need to press F1 + 000