Features Sat-Integral S-1227 HD HEAVY METAL:
• Compact housing 128x80x25 mm
• Fast switching channels
• Simultaneous recording and playback (second) transmission
• USB 2.0 interface with support for WiFi adapters
• Support for multiple media formats
• Supports FAT, FAT32 and NTFS USB-disk formats or USB-HDD
• Excellent image quality with the release of HDMI
• Output resolution: 480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p_50Hz, 720p_60Hz, 1080i_50Hz, 1080i_60Hz, 1080P_24Hz, 1080P_25Hz, 1080P_50Hz, 1080P_60Hz
• RS-232 port for additional functions
• Full support for DVB-S /DVB-S2 (MPEG-2 /MPEG-4 /H.264)
• SCPC & MCPC reception with Ku /C band satellites
• Managing pomoschyu.DiSEqC 1.0 /1.1 /1.2 /1.3 (USALS), Auto DiSEqC
• «blind» Search
• multisatellite, network, manual search.
• Supports PAL /SECAM /NTSC
• Memory: 100 satellite channels and 10,000
• 8 favorite groups
• Parental Control
• Support for multi language menu
• Channel sorting by multiple parameters.
• Convenient function group transfer channels, the history of return (RECALL)
• The dual-mode program schedule for 7 days (EPG)
• Software upgrades through USB /RS232.
• Support for a network connection (WiFi)
• View Youtube
• Reading RSS-Feeds
Update receiver Sat-Integral S-1227 HD HEAVY METAL with USB-menu
1. Log in to the USB-menu and locate the file with software (data key)
2. Click OK and confirm software update
3. After the upgrade, reboot the receiver.
Attention!!! Do not disconnect the power or remove the USB flash drive during the upgrade process. This may cause damage to the device.
Warning !!! Do not disconnect the power or remove the USB flash drive during the upgrade process. This may cause damage to the device.
AUDIO + 000 Enable /Disable emulator
AUDIO + 111 Menu sharinga
PAGE + UP List ECM
PAGE + DOWN Editor current key