Features Sat-Integral S-1225 HD ABLE:
• Compact housing 128x80x25 mm
• Fast switching channels
• Simultaneous recording and playback (second) transmission
• USB 2.0 interface with support for WiFi adapters
• Support for multiple media formats
• Supports FAT, FAT32 and NTFS USB-disk formats or USB-HDD
• Excellent image quality with the release of HDMI
• Output resolution: 480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p_50Hz, 720p_60Hz, 1080i_50Hz, 1080i_60Hz, 1080P_24Hz, 1080P_25Hz, 1080P_50Hz, 1080P_60Hz
• RS-232 port for additional functions
• Full support for DVB-S /DVB-S2 (MPEG-2 /MPEG-4 /H.264)
• SCPC & MCPC reception with Ku /C band satellites
• Managing pomoschyu.DiSEqC 1.0 /1.1 /1.2 /1.3 (USALS), Auto DiSEqC
• «blind» Search
• multisatellite, network, manual search.
• Supports PAL /SECAM /NTSC
• Memory: 100 satellite channels and 10,000
• 8 favorite groups
• Parental Control
• Support for multi language menu
• Channel sorting by multiple parameters.
• Convenient function group transfer channels, the history of return (RECALL)
• The dual-mode program schedule for 7 days (EPG)
• Software upgrades through USB /RS232.
• Support for a network connection (WiFi)
• View Youtube
• Reading RSS-Feeds
The receiver Sat-Integral S-1225 HD Able uses a new modern processor GUOXIN GX6605, which provides decent performance.
Update receiver Sat-Integral S-1225 HD ABLE with USB-menu
1. To update the firmware, you need to insert the flash drive into the USB port of the receiver, enter the Menu -> USB -> Update.
2. Next, find the file with the software (firmware, channel list, keys). Press OK and confirm software update.
3. After the upgrade, the receiver will reboot.
Warning !!! Do not disconnect the power or remove the USB flash drive during the upgrade process. This can result in damage to ustroystva.voyti the corresponding menu, select the firmware file and click the button on the remote control.
It is also possible to update the firmware of the receiver via the RS-232 connector. The adapter is in the kit. Used in the case of disaster recovery.
AUDIO + 000 Enable /Disable emulator
AUDIO + 111 Menu sharinga
PAGE + UP List ECM
PAGE + DOWN current key editor