Features Sat-Integral T-950:
• Fully compatible with MPEG2 and DVB-S.
• Memory for 5,000 channels.
• 8 groups of favorite channels.
• Support for 256-color on-screen menu (OSD).
• Support for up to 16 TV guides and 8 timers.
• Teletext support (up to 800 pages) and subtitles.
• Powerful editing function channels.
• Supports "Picture in Picture».
• Support AV and SCART outputs.
• Support the zoom function.
• Fast software update via the USB-output.
• Recording of TV programs (TS format or PS) and playback via USB or HDD.
• Possibility of delayed write (2 records without the support functions; 1 a record with the support functions).
• Supported file formats: JPEG /BMP /MP3 /WMA /MPG.
• Support format OGG.
• Slideshow mode JPEG files, playback of TV programs in OGG format, viewing one channel while simultaneously recording another.
• Ability to record in real time.
• Receiver with emulator
• Fast Channel Switching
|| Small improvements
|| The new software. Description inside the archive
Activate the menu patch (emulator)
To enable /disable Patch menu, enter the receiver menu (MENU button), and enter the MUTE + 999 with the remote control. The screen will display "On Emu." or "Emu off."
See also :