Features Sat-Integral T-9000 HD:
• Full support for DVB-S /DVB-S2 (MPEG-2 /Mpeg-4 /H.264)
• SCPC & MCPC reception with Ku /C band satellites
• Support for Universal, Single, Single S & C Band Wideband LNB
• High-tuner with loop-through function
• Controlled by DiSEqC 1.0 /1.1 /1.2 /1.3 (USALS), Auto DiSEqC
• "Blind" Search
• multisatellite, network, hand, mnogotransponderny, PID search
• Supports PAL /SECAM /NTSC
• Output resolution: 480p & 480i, 576p & 576i, 720p & 1080i 50 Hz, 720p & 1080i 60 Hz, 1080P 30 Hz
• Deep color rendering on-screen menu (32 bits)
• Memory: 100 satellite channels and 10,000
• Add and manage new satellites /transponders
• 8 favorite groups
• Parental Control
• Support for multi-language menu (Russian, Ukrainian, English, French, Greek, Italian, Arabic, Swedish, Spanish, Turkish, German, Hungarian)
• Sort the channels of the satellite, transponder, alphabet, encoding, HD.
• Convenient function group transfer channels, the history of return (Recall)
• Supports multilingual audio
• Support for multilingual teletext
• Program schedule for 7 days (EPG)
• Supports Multi-PIP
• Support PIP (SD channels only)
• Software upgrades through USB /Ethernet
• USB 2.0 interface
1. Extract the file from the archive NxpRom.bin;
2. Create a folder named "files" in the root directory of the USB-drive (with the file FAT /FAT32 system) and copy the file NxpRom.bin (You need to get the path USB_DISK: /files/NxpRom.bin)
3. Insert the USB-drive in the receiver and then restart it (from the wall outlet or a toggle switch on the rear panel)
4. The upgrade process starts automatically. During the update the unit can restart. It's okay, do not disconnect it from the mains or remove the USB-drive!
5. After the update the receiver to boot to the operating mode.
P.S. If successful, the update file in the "files" directory will be renamed NxpRom11.bin. For the next update, you need to rename back in NxpRom.bin. This can be done by means of the receiver.
Update the channel list or the keys
1. Enter the USB menu of the receiver (USB button on the remote control)
2. Press the YELLOW button on the remote control to save the channel list or keys and select "Upload channel list" or "Unload the keys." Channel list will be saved to a file with the extension "* .sdx", and key in a file with the extension "* .key"
3. To update the channel list and press OK key on the desired file in the USB-menu.
4. At the end of the upgrade process, you may need to restart the receiver, which will be requested in the pop-up window.
Using the menu patch
To turn on /off the menu Patch while on any channel (closed menu), type F1-000 with the remote control. The screen will display "On Emu." or "Emu off."
Patch Editor menu is in the MENU -> Setup -> Patch menu
you can use a simplified method for editing or BISS keys CONSTANT DW:
Being on the encoded channel, press the rocker PAGE-DOWN on the remote control. To change /add BISS key then press the RED button, CDW - BLUE button.
To edit additional BISS or CDW options keys on the menu patch, click on the desired key F1 button on the remote control.
Wired Network Setup ETHERNET
To connect to a wired network to the receiver built network card with RJ-45 connector on the rear panel.
Leaving the receiver knows only through the NAT network. (Must be enabled on your router or PC)
Connect the receiver to a local network or the Internet, enter the menu Advanced -> Network Settings -> IP Setting.
If your network runs DHCP-server, you can get the required settings from it. To do this, press the BLUE button on the remote control. The receiver at the same time to restart.
To every time you boot the receiver received the settings from DHCP-server, using the GREEN button, the remote control, set to DHCP in the "Enabled».