Features Sat-Integral S-1210 HD Aron:
• Modern high-performance processor
• Ultra-fast for HDTV-receiver channel switching
• Multi card reader UniCAM
• Simultaneous recording (two) and play (third) gear
• USB 2.0 interface with support for WiFi adapters
• RJ-45 Ethernet connector that supports network functions and applications (RSS tapes, your Youtube, Weather, Currency converter, FTP)
• Support for multiple media formats: JPG, BMP, GIF, MP3, OGG, WAV, FLAC, 3GP, MP4, MOV, MPG, TS, M2TS, DAT, VOB, WMA, AVI, MKV
• Supports FAT, FAT32 and NTFS USB-disk formats or USB-HDD
• Excellent image quality with the release of HDMI
• The output resolution: 4480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p_50Hz, 720p_60Hz, 1080i_50Hz, 1080i_60Hz, 1080P_50Hz, 1080P_60Hz
• Digital coaxial audio output
• RS-232 port for additional functions
• Full support for DVB-S /DVB-S2 (MPEG-2 /MPEG-4 /H.264)
• SCPC & MCPC reception with Ku /C band satellites
• Managing pomoschyu.DiSEqC 1.0 /1.1 /1.2 /1.3 (USALS), Auto DiSEqC
• «blind» Search
• multisatellite, network, hand, mnogotransponderny search.
• Supports PAL /SECAM /NTSC
• Optimized menu screen to display high resolutions
• Memory: 100 satellite channels and 10,000
• 8 favorite groups
• Parental Control
• Support for multi language menu (Russian, Ukrainian, English, French, Greek, Italian, Arabic, Swedish, Spanish, Turkish, German, Hungarian)
• Channel sorting by multiple parameters.
• Convenient function group transfer channels, the history of return (RECALL)
• The dual-mode program schedule for 7 days (EPG)
• Software upgrades through USB /FTP.
Update receiver Sat-Integral S-1210 HD Aron with USB-menu
1. Log in to the USB-menu and find the file with the software (data key)
2. Press OK and confirm software update
3. After the upgrade, reboot the receiver.
Warning !!! Do not disconnect the power or remove the USB flash drive during the upgrade process. This may cause damage to the device.
Update receiver with an FTP server.
1. Log on to the desired FTP server via menu-> Razshireniya-> Network Applications-> Download from FTP and browse to the file with software, data or keys.
2. Click OK, and then click update mode
3. The receiver will load the file into memory
4. Confirm update
5. After the update the receiver to reboot the operating mode.
Warning !!! Do not turn off the power during the update process. This may cause damage to the device.
Warning !!! After the first update (from the box), it is mandatory to reset to factory settings.
How to update the channel list or the keys ?
1. Enter the USB menu of the receiver (USB button on the remote control)
2. Press the YELLOW button to save the channel list or the keys on the remote control and select "Save data on the USB» or «Save the keys on USB». Channel list will be saved to a file with the extension "* .sdx", and key in a file with the extension "* .key"
Guide to the Sat-Integral S-1210 HD Aron
3. To update the channel list and press OK key on the desired file in the USB-menu.
4. At the end of the upgrade process, you may need to restart the receiver, which will be requested in the pop-up window.
Activate the menu patch (emulator)
To open channels BISS coding, you must activate the menu patch (emulator). Standing on any channel you need to press F1 + 000
F1 + 000 - Emulator on /off
F1 + 111 - Selecting UART
F1 + 222 - Ident sheet with manual binding
F1 + 333 - Manual Entry constant CW
F1 + 444 - Manual Entry key
F1 + 147 - Editing keys
F1 + 555 - IP Settings
F1 + 666 - Settings server
F1 + 777 - Auto IP
F1 + 999 - Motor Settings